CARS 2 TOYS
Grem also called Gremlin is a dented, rusty orange Gremlin After years of being dismissed for his design, even being called a "lemon," Grem has a big chip on his fender that has led him to the underworld of international espionage. As a henchman for a villainous boss Professor Z, Grem and his partner-in-crime Acer are trying to sabotage the World Grand Prix and the famous race cars competing in it. When Grem and Acer mistake Mater for an American agent with important top-secret information, the ruthless lemons set out on a round-the-globe chase to stop Mater from foiling their evil scheme. Grem is modeled as the AMC Gremlin Car. His license plate reads WREKD. On Gremlin tires reads "Rolling Stop".
"HOLLEY SHIFTWELL with wings"
Holley is a beautiful young British desk agent, turned spy-in-training who is stationed in Tokyo. Well-educated and sharp, she knows every trick in the book (or rather, she relies on every trick in the spy manual). She is armed with the latest state-of-the-art spy equipment imaginable, from hidden cameras and concealed weapons to a telescoping utility arm and a holographic pop-up display. Holley is a highly motivated agent, but is fresh out of the academy, so her experience is based on lessons learned in school rather than real-life situations. When Finn McMissile requires Holley's technical expertise for his latest top-secret field operation, she finds herself pursuing a rendezvous with the most unlikely candidate -- Mater, an innocent caught up in the intrigue, who's mesmerized by the beauty of his newest friend.
- Holley's name is a reference to Holley Performance Products, Inc., a manufacturer of high-performance carburetors and fuel systems located in Bowling Green, KY. Her design has a close resemblance to the Jaguar XJR-15.
- Her license plate is HS1201, which includes her initials. The number 1201 is Emily Mortimer's birthday (December 1st).
- Holley is equipped with gadgets including: (front) projection lamps above headlights that emit a heads-up display, headlight cameras; (side) right wheel concealed gun and electro-shock device, telescoping utility arm; (undercarriage) mounted dual trackball platforms for controlling the heads-up display, retractable wings for flight.
Finn is a master British spy. Though charming and eloquent, it's his stealth maneuvering, intelligence and years in the field that enable him to thwart unexpected attacks from bad guys, making quick daredevil escapes. Finn's design is sleek and timeless, but he is also prepared for any tricky situation with an arsenal of ultra-cool gadgets and weaponry, including front and rear grappling hooks, a missile launcher, deployable magnetic explosives and a holographic disguise emitter. As a seasoned professional in the game of international espionage, Finn believes there's a conspiracy brewing during the World Grand Prix. His clandestine work surrounding the global exhibition race puts him on a collision course with Tow Mater, whom he mistakes for an undercover American agent with a genius disguise.
- Originally, Finn was supposed to appear in the first Cars movie. In a sequence that never went beyond the storyboarding stage, Lightning and Sally visited a drive-in theater where a James Bond-type film about a superspy car named Finn McMissile was playing.
- The design of Finn is inspired by the ultimate spy car, James Bond's silver 1964 Aston Martin DB5. The look of the car has been slightly tweaked -- Finn has a different grill that looks like a suave mustache -- but like Bond, he does have plenty of gadgets.
- Finn is a Pixar in-house design resulting of the blend of several sports cars from the 1960s, notably British and Italian. Character art director Jay Shuster said : "We wanted him to be a really elegantly designed English sportscar from the sixties. We did this really deep search into that kind of car from that era. We took everything from all the cars we love and baked it into Finn. His small tailfins were inspired by a 1958 British sports car called the Peerless -- one of the few British cars with fins.
- He is outfitted with a plethora of gadgets, including: (Front) two bumperette grappling hooks, left headlight spy camera, right headlight missile launcher, side mirror digital read-outs and deployable glass cutter, front wheel hub magnetic explosives launcher; (side) side vent deployable machine guns; (rear) rear wheel hub deployable surveillance probes, rear bumperette grappling hooks, rear turn signal oil blaster; undercarriage mounted quad harpoon gun, hydrofoil for oversea travel; (roof) roof-deployed holographic disguise emitter; submarine-mode for underwater escapes. His license plate is 314 FMCM, wich includes a reference to his initiales. The number 314 is his voice actor Michael Caine's birthday (March 14)
Pista de Alta VelocidadeFinn Mcmissile fun firingCars 2 racersracing rivalsracing rivals cars 2die cast set cars 2Light up cars 2racingrace cars 2Disney diecastdiecast cars 2light-up cars 2light-up cars 2 diecastPista di Alta Velocitagun firing sounds carsSecret Agent Ops CarsWorld Grand PrixBlucollectionCars 2 die cast